Buckeye Beer Engine
See MENU & Order
May 19, 2020
The post you’ve been waiting for…..
BEER ENGINE IS OPENING MAY 18th!!
We will be offering carry-out service (including beer and cocktails!) and seating on our patio.
We’ve missed all of you and are excited to see your faces! We have the greatest customers, and because we care about your well-being and safety, you will see some changes when you visit. Thanks in advance for your PATIENCE AND FLEXIBILITY as we work through some new practices and procedures.
We don’t take your health or the health of our staff lightly. The hours we’ve spent figuring out how to make this work is worth it for you to know we are doing our best.
That said, here are just a few things you will see:
– Masks for all staff.
– Staff member’s temperature taken and a health assessment performed upon entering building.
– Compartmentalized duties and designated staff for “clean” duties (food handling) and “dirty duties” (touching a dirty plate) to avoid cross contamination.
– New layout to comply with 6′ distancing.
– Empty tables – condiments upon request.
– Menus sanitized after every touch.
– Hourly alarms which will signify a restaurant sanitation to all high-touch surfaces.
– Replacement of all filters in heating and cooling system.
– A new dedicated phone line to text customers when their carryout orders and/or tables are ready to prevent crowding.
– Curbside service available upon request.
– And coming soon…on-line ordering and touch-free payments.
OUR HOURS WILL BE:
Sunday – Thursday, 12:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Friday – Saturday, 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
Again, we appreciate your understanding if it takes an extra moment or two to serve you. We know it is cliche’ at this point to say “We are in this together” but truly; you have stood by us, been loyal and supportive and we could not be more grateful.
See you soon!!
What's on Tap
15315 Madison Ave - Lakewood, OH 44107
© 2021, Buckeye Beer Engine
Engine on Facebook
Engine on Twitter
Engine on Instagram
Engine on Untapped